Friday, November 25, 2011

Very Thankful!

I do not deserve to be blessed as much as I have been.  Ever since Dagny, I realize how much I have taken for granted.  But now that I have realized this, I really appreciate all that I have been given. 
I'm thankful for life; new life that has just entered the world and a life that has already come and gone.  Life is fragile, it is fleeting, and it is also a miracle!  Dagny is a miracle, and Greg and I have been so blessed with her.  We love her so much, with a love that we could have never imagined having before.  She brings me joy that I have never felt before!  And its the purest kind of happiness.  She is so sweet, so innocent, and her laughter and her smiles are like medicine.. They instantly cheer you up--make you smile.  BLESSED, I say!!
I am blessed with my family.  Each and every one of them.  Immediate family, extended family....I have felt so much love this past year from you all and I love you and am thankful that we are family :)
I am blessed with the sweetest sweet love husband ever.  So handsome, so loving, and he puts up with me!!! ;)  Nah, jk......I put up w HIM!.....hahahaha, but seriously, he is not just a great husband but a really genuine, awesome person.  awwwwww! I love him <3

so.....Thanksgiving this year was a two parter....On Thursday, we went to Kathy's house.  This is Greg's aunt on his dad's side, so it is Dagny's Great Aunt. :)  Food was awesome! There was lots of family, gratuitous napping on couches, and Cowboys fans were heckled and mocked.  I love family gatherings :)
 Us with Aunt Kathy :)
I like how Eddie is balancing the remote on his shoulder there, Dagny should be wearing a helmet in case it falls!
And here's Dagny, passed out on Opa.  Guess there was some triptophan in the milk :)  And see that Thanksgiving turkey bib??!! SO CUTE! Thank you, Oma! <3

 On Friday, Nana and Dad came over and we had Thanksgiving lunch with them.  Dagny was so talkative and happy!  She is starting to drool alot and blow bubbles.  Cwazy baby.  Yes, say it out loud.  That's baby talk for you, it's what I speak now.....lol  Anyways, Dagny had a very nice first Thanksgiving.  She was very well behaved and super cute, she met some other family members, and now she can't wait for Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment