Friday, November 11, 2011

My apologies

I know, it has been a week since my last post.  No excuse really, just busy with things.  But I have more pictures to share!
This was taken late at nite, hence the red eyes of mine.  Dagny was wide awake but I like this picture because it not only shows her sweet little face, but it shows how blue her eyes are!  Some people say they are still going to change colors and others think they are going to stay that color! I'm excited to see how they turn out :)
 
This week was my brothers birthday! RayValenz, the most handsome man in sideshow, turned 26.  We had a small bday dinner at my house. Dagny was awake and got to hang out with Ray, Car, Mir, and Jon.   
Miranda was a natural with Dagny!! She held her and even fed her! Good job Miri Baby! You will be babysitting for me in NO TIME!! :)


Here was the cake, and Raymond being excited about it!  :)



Ray, Carlina, Dags

and now, just some pics from one of my many photo sessions with sweet Dagny.  She is just too darn cute, I can't even stand it!



I love this baby girl so much and Greg and I are so thankful to have her.  LOVE YOU BABY D!!

Thanks for reading my blog guys, I will try to do a better job at keeping it updated more than once a week :)



 

1 comment: