Wednesday, November 23, 2011

33 years ago today......

........This little guy was born and his parents named him Greg Eugene Knoell!  He was a tiny 5lbs 6oz but has quickly grown to his current weight of about 110lbs.  Ha ha, jk.  That's not really his weight but today really is his birthday!!!!! so,
Happy Birthday!!

Greg, I am incredibly grateful for you and I love you oh so much! And since you were such a cutie pie kid, I would like celebrate this special day by showing off some of your best shots :)
His onesie says "HERE COMES TROUBLE".  How true?!! haha, wish we still had it so Dagny could wear it! :)
 I can totally see little baby Greg running around the house in his little walking chair play thingy, and then crashing out like this!  I wonder if Dagny will follow in those footsteps?!

 Sweet Baby Greg and his mom, Tina...circa 1979!

Greg is 10 months old here, looking all debonaire.  He still smiles like this and I can very much see Dagny in this picture :)
 Tweety Bird.....Classic Greg face too. Just imagine a little red baby goatee and it's him, present day!! Except, now he has less hair and all of his teeth :)
Some days, I walk in the door, set my purse down, walk into the kitchen---and see this face, exactly.  I laughed so hard when I saw this picture.  Why? Because this is the face Greg makes AFTER he will lick a plate clean of something.  Or AFTER he has slurped up the last of that soup that was so delicious.  Or AFTER that huge piece of cake fell off the fork on its way into his mouth and splattered down onto the plate.  It's cute, and seeing baby Greg doing it in this picture is priceless. I guess some things never change :)
 Get a load of that head full'o red hair!!

 Rockin' his Knight Rider tee.  I love the 80's (and David Hasselhoff)!!
I also love Gregs freckles, aren't they cute?
Maybe Dagny might have some :)


So there is just a taste of the many pictures to prove that yes, Greg was a cute kid, although not as cute as me! He will disagree with me and plead that HE was cuter than me. We have both agreed to disagree.  However, one thing that we DO agree on is that Dagny has beat us both out.  And we are fine with that :)


Come on!! I couldn't post without some pics of Sweet Dags!! I know, you're welcome :)

Again, Happy Birthday to you Greg, my Sweet Love. Thank you for being my best friend, my baby daddy, and my partner for life.  I can't wait to celebrate another 33 years of birthdays with you and see where life takes us!  Enjoy your Dremel tool :)   I LOVE YOU <3





No comments:

Post a Comment