Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

What a great day!  Dags and I got to go see grandma Kerry and take a nice little walk with her!  We went to lunch together at the Ladybug sandwich shop and Dagny was awake and so happy to see her grandma!








Later, Dags got all dressed up and we had yet another little photoshoot.  I swear, this poor child is going to have permanent bright spot in her vision from all the cameras flashing, taking her pics!
For Dagny's first Halloween, her Oma bought her a ladybug outfit and she looked oh so cute!




I love all the silly faces Dagny makes......cracks me up!

and here is a shot of the inner workings of a ladybug costume. Those little stockings are adorable!



When Dags was ready we headed outside to pass out some candy with Oma and uncle Andrew.  At first there weren't many trick-or-treaters at all!! But we sat out there and waited and eventually they came.  We had a good time talking and playing with Dags and taking more pics of course!!





I guess Dagny is too young to be scared by this crazy clown mask.  She was like--WUTEVS!  lol

I got that ladybug mask from the dollar store.  Score! So I coordinated with sweet baby D!  She, obviously, was not impressed! :)


Greg and I dressed up for a hot minute but changed real quick.  It was mostly just to see if we could pull a couple looks off from our favorite shows----MAD MEN, and BREAKING BAD.  We record every episode that AMC runs of Mad Men and we just finished the 3rd season of Breaking Bad and are jonesin to watch season 4!  Anyways, Greg was Walter White as Heisenberg and I was in Mad Men inspired attire.  I guess I could work in the office, in NYC, in the 60's.  That would be awesome! That means I would work with Mr Sterling and Donald Draper.....THAT would be awesome....just sayin :)


In summation, I ate way too much candy, probably got a cavity, Dagny looked super cute, Oma said the work "wicked" alot, Andrew scared some kids with his creepy clown mask and we got to spend some nice, quality time with familia.  All in all, I think Dagny's first Halloween was fun, even if she won't remember it--we have plenty of pics to prove it!

2 comments:

  1. OMG the picture of dags in her little striped tights, she totally looks like a dishevelled Bill Murray in caddy shack!!! she is so funny, the faces she makes and are captured on film, poor kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love Ladybug Cafe! It's right down the street from my work which maybe isn't a good thing because I eat there a lot! Dagny looks super cute in her costume! Norm and I have been obsessed with Breaking Bad lately- we bought seasons 1 and 2 and are quickly working our way through them. Let's have a game/tv/playing with the baby night!

    ReplyDelete