Monday, November 21, 2011

Just a quick post

Dagny has this cute little bonnet hat that nani got her.  We put it on her the other evening and sat outside with her.  She loved to look around at the trees and the sky and all the clouds!  She has started to make more sounds and wiggles around so much when she gets excited. I love to watch her do this, it makes me so happy! Here are some cute shots.......

 Isn't she just, like, the sweetest little baby face?!!  It's funny to me how fair and light her skin is compared to mine.  Maybe she will have freckles!! I had a dream once, that we had a baby.  She had her red hair tied in pigtails on either side of her round little head, and a face full of freckles, just like her daddy!  I guess freckles come in later on, when she gets bigger.  I have no idea, really, but I am excited to watch her grow and change. 
 This picture I call--"Fistful of hair and a mouthful of fist", because, well, that's what she was doing :)

I am working on a project for Dagny's nursery.  A DIY baby mobile of some sort.  It's very, very DIY and may be embarrassing to show to others, but I will hopefully make a post out of it, so look out for it :)

Also, I had someone suggest that I write a post about my birthstory wth Dagny.  I was thinking about doing it, but since someone asked about it, it is officially on my list of things to blog about.  If anybody has any other suggestions about something they are interested in or something they would like to hear about on this blog, I would love to hear your thoughts.   For example, another thing I would eventually like to blog about is Dagny's room.  It's a cute room and kinda just came together, I could do like a little picture tour of it, blah blah blah.....  So, just stuff like that, random, obscure, wutevs.

thanks.....:)


No comments:

Post a Comment