Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Anatomy of a Yawn

Dagny has a such a tiny, sweet baby mouth but, boy oh boy can she open that mouth wide when she yawns.  It is so cute! And she sometimes lets out this little baby holler at the end of the yawn that just makes it even more adorable.  I, being the paparazzi mother that I am, captured some shots of Dags and her precious yawn.. Enjoy!
 
She was just propped up and is getting ready for the big event!
This is her pre-yawn silly face :)

And now begins---THE DAGNY YAWN
First, she eases into her yawn, nice and easy..........

Then, she quickly picks up momentum!
 Now, Dagny is reaching the pinnacle of her yawn! (see how her right eye gets a little squinty?)
Following this pinnacle, comes a short recoil period where she gathers herself to return to status quo.
This is also where she lets out her oh-so-sweet baby sound.  Makes my heart happy!
 Next comes the post-yawn silly face :)

...............AND
 She's back to entertaining her audience, whoever they may be!

2 comments:

  1. So do you like blogging? I think her eyes will be hazel....Cute pics Tiff. Love her lil double chin!
    -dez

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dez! Yes, I do like blogging, I'm just bad at finding the time to do it as often as I would like. I know the blogs that I love to read are updated daily, but those people also use their blogs to make money off of em so they are constantly working on em. So a couple updates a week is my goal right now......:)
    Dags says hi!

    ReplyDelete