Monday, October 24, 2011

Time management

This has become an issue for me.  I cannot manage my time. Case and point--I have not blogged since last Tuesday!!!  Yes, granted, it is only my first weeks attempt at keeping a blog but seriously??! 5 days? Unacceptable.  Please accept my humblest of apologies :)  Plus, I have a hard time getting out of the house on time for anything.  I am working on it though, along with the tons of other stuff I really, REALLY need to do!!

So, update.  I got a baby bjorn! Dagny and I have been walking in the mornings and sometimes walking again with Greg when he gets home in the evenings.  So far she loves it and I love being able to carry her instead of pushing her around in the stroller.  I can carry her facing me or facing outwards, and so far she is comfortable both ways.  I'm very happy with it.  I have really been itching to go thrifting lately so I'm excited, the carrier should make it easier to shop. :)  I'm still in the market for a sling to carry Dags in so if anybody can recommend one, I'm all ears!

Let's see.....this weekend was my second work week working...haha, that seems just a bit redundant.  Does that even make sense? Oh well, wutevs, you all know what I mean.  Anyways, Greg is off weekends so, as you know, he has been taking care of this sweet little child o'mine (ours).  I gotta say, I am impressed and I love watching him with Dagny.  The funny thing is that he was talking to me, Tina (his mom) and my nana, and saying how when he is alone with her and she gets fussy, he feels so busy! He said--I feed her, then burp her, then change her, and then she gets fussy, so I walk around with her, read her a book and then it starts all over again!  All 3 of us were like.....UH.....YA!! hahahahahaha
Welcome to fatherhood, love! You're doing awesome! :) 


I love waking up to this sweet little angel baby face!!!





I cannot imagine life without her.  She has changed me, becoming a mother has changed me.  I love her, fiercely. I will do anything for her. 
Can you say, "Tiger Mom"???!! 
But seriously, I am thankful every single day for this baby girl of mine, she is so precious, SO sweet, and OH SOOOOOO beautiful!

Here it is!!!!!!!!
Your Daily Dose of Dagny aka random pictures of Dagny portraying some extreme baby cuteness








Love that little big yawn!!

 ooooooh!! Mariah's babies are sooo cute! and I love the nicknames Roc and Roe, adorable!  Mariah, our kids should be friends and play.  Have your people call mine, and we will make it happen!

One last thing.....Thank you to my family, all of you.  I am thankful for each one of you and I love you all very much!!

3 comments:

  1. I need more pictures of my beautiful little peanut! I miss her,haven't seen her in a while. PLEASE!!!!! Luv u guys, MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dez. I love Walter white. I'm partial to red facial hair apparently. Lol

    ReplyDelete