Saturday, October 15, 2011

First day back to work.....missing Dagny!

So.....I love my job.  Its rewarding, pays well, and my schedule is pretty sweet. However, this is my first time working since having Dagny and I cannot wait to get home!  I had to leave the house this morning at about 9:45, Greg walked me out with Dagny in his arms.  I dressed her in a sweet little pink dress outfit that nana bought her and she looked soooooo cute!  Anyways, I didn't think that I would be one of those moms that cries when they have to leave their baby for the first time, but it was hard for me, I'm not gonna lie!!  Actually, since becoming a mom, I have noticed alot of things about me that I had not expected at all!  But that is a whole nother post!
ok, so much for the first post, I will post more late.....HOPEFULLY, along with some pics of Dagny....
Wish me luck on this whole blogging thing!  Oh, and Dez gets total props for coming up with the idea to blog and also the nifty name.  I just hope Ryan Seacrest doesn't come after me and sue me and make me change it, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment