Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just a typical Thursday



Dagny loves her changing table.  We hung a cute little mobile from Ikea right above the table and she will lay there and kick and smile and stare at her mobile and the curtains next to it......I could just watch her do that all day.  She is such a happy little baby, so easy to take care of, so sweet.  It's even better now because she is starting to make sounds and smile so much!  Next month she has her 2 month doctors appointment.  This is when she starts getting shots.  I am NOT looking forward to it!  Dagny like, NEVER, cries.  So I am anxious to hear her cry after she gets those shots.  I may make Greg be with her when she gets the shots and then come to the rescue and console her, cuz that's what mommy's are for :) I just love her so much!

Tonight, me, Greg, and sweet Dags went on a walk.  I've been walking around the neighborhood all week, like 2 times a day, trying to lose weight.  Dags loves it.  This time she sat facing forward.  She was looking and looking around at everything and eventually fell asleep.  We snapped this shot before she passed out :)
and now, as requested by my mother aka Grandmother Kerry :), here are more random pics of Dagny and her cuteness :)





I hope this bath shot doesn't embarrass Dagny too much! All her lady parts are covered up, plus her little bath cover ties in with the whole "my dad is into reptiles and tortoises" thing :)



This next part is about my brother..... I love him so much.  He makes me proud, so proud.  He is motivated, works hard and does what he loves.  This summer, he was chosen to be Coney Island's Sideshow inside talker.  There is an awesome video that you all should watch that showcases his awesomeness! Here is the link.... http://www.nyc.gov/html/nycmg/nyctvod/html/home/999_coney_island.html
Fast forward to about 14-15 minutes in and its all about him!  Pretty darn cool.

love you Raymond!!!

ok folks, good nite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment