Monday, October 17, 2011

PA-PA, PA-PARAZZI!!

Poor Dagny....ever since exiting the womb, people have been taking so many pictures and videos of her.  Her mother has been no exception :)  I just cannot help it! Honestly....

See??  I'm just obsessed a proud mommy!!

I think she looks alot like Greg, but sometimes I get glimpses of Dez or Miranda and even Raymond, oh ya, and me, of course :)  It's very cool to be able to see so many people in one little baby.  This one new life.  This whole other person who is going to grow up, and go through life and experience all sorts of things, just like you have.  It is just amazing to think that all of this came from Greg and me, well, and God of course, but like, ME AND GREG kinda made this life.  She is amazing, she is beautiful, she is my daughter, and she is the best thing to ever be given to me! 

Last night Dagny threw up on me.....like, ALOT.  Luckily for her but not so luckily for me, she was positioned so that her outfit survived the episode but mine did not.  I had sweet little Dagny vomit all down my chest and down my shirt.  She was completely fine afterwards, calm and chill as usual just in case anybody was starting to worry ;)  It didn't gross me out at all, in fact, I smiled. I thought "so this is what its like to be a mom!".  I never ever thought that I would feel that, but I'm happy I do.
Dagny can puke all over me and I will clean us up happily, every time.
I am, after all, her mommy! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment