Monday, October 17, 2011

Random thoughts

When you're driving with a baby does that make it ok to drive in the HOV lane? Hmmmm.

My days fly by. Like, really, really fast. Oh, except when I'm working and away from Dags and Greg is home taking care of her! That's when the days seem sooo long and drawn out But weekdays go by so quickly! I have so much to do and all I WANNA do is feed Dagny, pump, change her diapers, play with her and take naps with her ;) so that's pretty much my normal morning schedule, and I love it. I need to add some morning exercise, especially since we are having some nice weather in the mornings. Dags usually sleeps in the stroller but
I would really like to get a baby carrier to use instead. This would also help me do a couple of the million things that need to be done around the house and still b able to have Dagny close to me. I saw some slings that grabbed my interest, and a baby Bjorn active. Anybody have any experience with slings or other kinds of carriers? I need to do some research.

Let's see.......what else?
Oh yes! I've taken up drinking coffee. Black. Cuz that's how I roll. But it's not a ton of coffee, so I don't think it's affecting Dagny at all. It's just one cup here and there because, believe me, I need all the energy I can get.

Alright, time for our Daily Dose of Dagny!!
I love when Dagny is holding her little neck up and peering over your shoulder, looking at the world. Utter cuteness. Heres some proof!

1 comment:

  1. TODAS LAS FOTOS ESTAN HERMOSAS!!! TU BEBE ESTA HERMOSA! que bueno que estas dsfrutando ser madre.. todo el primer año se disfruta mucho ya que vas viendo cada avance y logro de ellos y como crecen rapdo.. Dios los bendiga y los guarde

    ReplyDelete