Sunday, December 18, 2011

More Dagny

I can't help but not just absolutely adore this pretty little baby face!!  Her skin is so porcelain-y. My baby doll :)

And take a look at these big ol' blue eyes........

Dagny is wearing a shirt that Miranda painted on at one of my baby showers.  It's a little cat face with big blue eyes.  Jayne (wonder woman) had everybody draw or write something on onesies and bibs and then I chose my favorites. Everybody did really cute stuff and they all deserve honorable mention, but we can only have one winner. Here is a sample of her handiwork :)

 Miranda is a total ARTIST.  She was able to go to Coney Island this summer and study at their sideshow banner painting class.  She worked with Marie Roberts who, apparently, is THE best around, and Marie said that Miri has talent (which we already knew, but now it's official! haha). Anyways, she is good and here is a picture of me with the artist and a piece of her upcoming 2012 Babywear line, jk, it was the winning onesie!
 On a side note, if anyone needs a banner painted, you can commission Mir to paint one for you. 


 I'm telling you, she is good, Oh....and her artist name is Mia Valentine, love it!

I had a good bday weekend, more on that later, but now it's off to work for me :(






No comments:

Post a Comment