Monday, December 12, 2011

I got an early birthday present!!

And it is awesome!!

Poor baby just woke up, no wonder she looks bewildered and disheveled.  lol
But don't go thinking that I'm going to say that Dagny was my early present!  Even though having her is the best gift ever.  For every occasion.  So that goes without saying :) Seriously though, I was given a nice nikon digital camera! (Guess all my not so subtle hints paid off)  And thanks to my sweet hubby for doing the research to find an affordable camera to suit our needs.  He is the sweetest, love him!

Unfortunately, this pic was taken Pre-awesome camera.  It is still sooooo sweet though!


Can you tell the difference in the quality of pics?  I can and I am super excited for our upcoming photo shoots that are sure to ensue!!  Case and point.......



that is all for now........tomorrow I turn 30!!!!!! 30!!  Where has the time gone?!!

2 comments:

  1. OH tiff! Im so glad you got an awesome camera!!!! Dagny looks so pretty, youre so lucky to have such a purty baby =) i cant wait to see you for your bday, ill have a lil painting for ya ;)
    -love mir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really,where did the time go. It seems like just yesterday YOU were MY beautiful little baby girl! Oh well, this means I am getting older too! I love you daughter, happy birthday, and thank for for giving us such a wondrous,gorgeous,precious baby grandaughter!! MA

    ReplyDelete