Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Woah!


 I took this picture the other day with Dagny.....2012

and then I came across this picture from, like, 1982.....

Crazy, right? 

also, Dagny has discovered the joys of beans!! Yes--beans, beans, they're good for your heart, the more you eat, makes you less susceptible to colon cancer! Haha, I bet you thought i was gonna say "the more you fart"  But honestly, I could eat beans all day, everyday, and I do not have a problem with gas!  I attribute this to the fact that i was basically weaned from the breast straight to bean juice. (Thank you Nani).......but I digress.....Dagny is definitely a bean burrito baby!!
see?!!

 Love that Sweetie Pie!!!  I can hear her on the monitor right now, waking up in her crib.  She sings in the morning to get us to go in there! 
It is the best thing ever <3

1 comment:

  1. You and mom have the same nose as adults and you and dagny have the same nose as babies. By the way, I could live off beans the rest of my life if I had to. True beaner at heart. -Dez

    ReplyDelete