Thursday, February 2, 2012

Adventures of Dagny

Every day, Dagny brings us joy!  She is a really good baby, and I am always hearing it from people to watch out cuz either 1) She is going to be a monster toddler or 2) The next baby is gonna be a handful.  Wutevs!!! I will be the best parent that I can be, loving, kind, and supportive and leave the rest in God's hands.


Dagny is pretty good during out photo shoots, however, we can quickly go to this----------->
 which is a pretty obvious sign that Dagny is done shooting for the time being!  I like how the drool is frozen in time, dangling from her precious little mouth. Haha, I'm sure she will love me for all the pics when she is older :)


Here is Dagny with  her daddy, getting ready for her bath.  She has not once had a problem getting baths.  From the very first bath, she sat there calmly, enjoying the view and the new experience.






 Not once has she cried! She splashes the water now and still looks around and smiles. 
 We dry her in her cute hooded towels, lather her up with baby lotion and baby oil so she stays nice and moisturized. 

But first, we take more pictures!!!!


And Dagny kindly indulges us with some cute poses :)











Sometimes Dagny is the spittin image of her Daddy! Like here. 
 And here!
But always a cute pie!!

 Help!!!! Somebody get me outta here!!


Thanks for reading my blog everybody! I'm glad I get to share Dagny with you all and I hope you enjoy her pics as much as I love snapping shots of her :)

1 comment: