Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where do I begin?

February has been one of THOSE months.  You know, the kind that has flown by and you can barely even remember to brush your teeth in the mornings cuz you have so much to do.  This is why I have started stashing Monster lo-carb energy drinks and gum in my car/purse/trunk/diaper bag! I am not complaining, however, I feel very blessed.  My work schedule has changed a bit so that Greg, Dags, and I could start going to church.  My mom had a scare and was in the hospital for about a week, but she is out now, home, and doing well.  Nana's 80th bday was this month and we had a doozy of a celebration, full of fun and surprises.  I got to see my brother, Ray Valenz, the most handsome man in sideshow, perform with his troupe THE CIRCUS EMPORIUM ROADSHOW. My dear dear friend (83-43-1) is pregnant and so far her pregnancy is going well! If I may ask, for all those that pray, please pray that everything goes well and that this new sweet baby comes to meet us and join us on this journey we call LIFE. :)
 Then there was Valentine's day :)  The sweetest husband in the world got me some princess cut diamond earrings and I got him a Kindle touch.  Dagny is still the cutest, sweetest, and cuddliest baby I know and she is only 5 months old!  My mom got us a baby bullet and so far so good!! (More on Dagny's eating adventures later!)

February is almost over, and tomorrow is leap day.  This year I will leap for joy as a symbol for my gratefulness for my family, my friends, my health, all the love surrounding me, and for any trials that are thrown my way because no matter what happens (i believe everything happens for a reason) I have support.  I have these people who love me, who will help me, who will be there for me if ever I need these things.  To these precious people, and I hope you all know who you are, I offer the same to you.  I need you, and if ever you need me......I am here. 

OK, OK OK.......I can almost hear you guys saying, What?? No pictures? I "read"this blog simply for the pictures!!
I don't want you to feel jipped so I promise to be back soon with TONS of em.  I just wanted to let you know that i am still alive. :)

1 comment:

  1. I truly hope you dont forget to brush yo Teef!!
    Patch the pirate said it best ♫ After every meal is through, even if you have the fluuuuu, take the time brush off the grime, and let those pearlies shiiiiiine!♫

    ReplyDelete